Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Our Class Wiki

I've been making more progress with the wiki since my last post about how my work in class has been. Just recently, I figured out how to make references to articles and fixed up the MMORPG page to reflect that. I also posted a link to the guide I used to do that.

Content-wise, I've worked primarily in the Entertainment and MMORPG pages. In the Entertainment page, I fixed up the Spore section and added information on the networking features of the PlayStation 3, Wii, and Xbox 360. In the MMORPG page, I worked primarily on grammar editing. I also added some information about Skinner boxes and how they relate to MMORPGs.

2 comments:

  1. Good job on the edits. Reading about MMORPG's always interest me. Playing them on the other hand not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here. I've actually played a few that aren't completely terrible, but only because they either have good gameplay outside of the standard click->hotkeys->wait recipe or because they take an existing MMO and make the gameplay not as terrible (even if that's not saying much).

    ReplyDelete